Preparations for the ascent to the summit of the Matterhorn begin in Zermatt with a training climb in the company of a mountain guide. The climb to the summit begins the very next day. For the first stage, your guide will take you to the base station on the Hörnligrat, before you head off towards the Matterhorn the next morning.
Those who want to realise their dream of climbing the Matterhorn need to be fit. You also need to have completed several training climbs on similar mountains.
3 night’s accommodation in the Grand Hotel Zermatterhof, 1 night’s accommodation in the Hörnlihütte. Preparatory tour and ascent of the Matterhorn accompanied by a Zermatt mountain guide.
Day 1: Arrival and overnight accommodation in the Junior Suite in the Grand Hotel Zermatterhof
Day 2: Preparatory tour with a Zermatt mountain guide; overnight accommodation in the Grand Hotel Zermatterhof including a wellness and regeneration treatment
Day 3: Ascent to the Matterhorn Base Camp; overnight accommodation at the Base Camp including dinner
Day 4: Ascent of the Matterhorn accompanied by a Zermatt mountain guide; summit certificate, overnight accommodation in the Grand Hotel Zermatterhof including a wellness and regeneration treatment
Day 5: Departure
Price: CHF 4478 per person
Directly online, by telephone +41 27 966 66 00 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Also included in the price of “Peak Week Matterhorn” special package are:
- Transfer to and from the Zermatterhof and Zermatt station in our horse-drawn carriage or electric bus on the day of your arrival and departure
- Welcome Drink
- Fresh fruit, mineral water and wine to welcome you upon arrival
- Electric kettle, Ronnefeldt-Tea, Nespresso coffee machine and capsules
- Mineral water and softdrinks from the minibar
- Use of the spa, i.e. unlimited access to the pool, steam bath, saunas, jacuzzi, ice grotto and gym
- Wireless Internet in your room and in all public areas